Introduction to Caviar: Tasting at Home with Lisa Downs
Enjoy a private caviar tasting at home.... more less
Lisa Downs, caviar ambassador for Australia’s largest caviar importer, will come to your home for an private caviar tasting. The caviar tasting includes the fascinating history and origins of caviar, dating back to the fourth century up to the modern day. You will have the opportunity to taste four different types of caviar, each harvested from different species of sturgeon and produced in different countries, including the most famous of all caviar, Beluga.
You will learn how to taste caviar in the most authentic way - as the experts do - warmed to body temperature and licked from the top of the hand. Our tasting will be teamed with the most premium Belvedere Vodka and Perrier Jouet Champagne. This experience will show the subtle differences of each style of caviar and inspire your understanding of how to select the best product. The experience includes 4 x 30 gm of selected caviar from our range, including Beluga and its tradtional vodka accompaniment.
To top off this day of luxury, you will recieve a mother of pearl spoon and gold caviar key.
- Host caviar ambassador Lisa Downs at home
- Caviar tasting - four x 30gm of selected caviar, including Beluga
- Tastings teamed with Belvedere Vodka and a bottle of Perrier Jouet Champagne
- Learn about the history and origins of caviar
- Learn the art of caviar tasting
- Recieve a mother of pearl spoon and gold caviar key
- Experience provided in English
- Experience times are in the local timezone
read fine print
- Participants must be 18 years of age or older to consume alcohol.
How It Works